Our hotel near the Basketball Hall of Fame puts you within minutes of the largest museum and library documenting the history of basketball. Springfield is the birthplace of the sport, which was invented by James Naismith at Springfield College in 1891. The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame inducts exceptional players and coaches every year and boasts over 40,000 square feet of basketball history.
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame hours of operation
- Wednesday - Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
- Hours of operation may change for holidays
- Discounted Ticket Prices *available at the front desk
- Adults: $18
- Children ages 5-15: $12
- Children 4 & under: FREE
- 1000 Hall Fame Avenue, Springfield, MA 01105
- Our hotel near the Basketball Hall of Fame is located approximately 0.7 miles away, about a two minute drive or 10 minute walk.
Images and content courtesy of Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame.